This spiral bound format features maps that are 35% bigger than those found in Rand McNally's standard Midsize Atlas. This updated North American atlas contains maps of every U.S. state and Canadian province, an overview map of Mexico, plus detailed maps of over 50 North American cities, all conveniently packaged for travel.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay open easily.
- Contains mileage chart showing distances between 77 cities and national parks with driving times map.
- Best of the Road® - Rand McNally's editor's favorite road trips from their Best of the Road® collection follows scenic routes along stretches of coastline, both east and west, to forests mountains, and prairies; and through small towns and big cities. For a weekend or a week there s something for everyone.
- Road construction and conditions phone numbers and websites
- Tourism websites and phone numbers for every U.S. state and Canadian province on map pages
|Dimensions||8.1 x .5 x 10.6 in