Fresh snow sparkles on the pines, frost lines the window pane and ski-boot liners warm by the wood-burning stove. For deep backcountry cold, R4® fabric is the warmest fleece available, with Polartec® Windbloc® polyester that has a windproof laminate sandwiched between a high-loft exterior and an R2® grid interior. This toasty, full-stretch package features Sonic/Stitch construction on all seams, to reduce bulk and enhance suppleness. Details include a close, technical fit, a brushed tricot lined collar and a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort. Elastic at the cuffs and drawcord hem seal-in warmth, and slim, clean-finished zippers close the two handwarmer pockets. With two internal mesh drop-in pockets and offset shoulder yokes for pack-wearing comfort.
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Interior wind flap prevents chill through the center-front zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- R4 fabric is windproof, super warm and stretchy
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitching (patent pending) reduces seam bulk on center-front zippers and pockets
|Fabric||13-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 100% polyester high-loft exterior with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R2® grid interior