From the auburn leaves of autumn through the glistening white of winter, Patagonia's R3® Hoody warms like a wood-burning stove. Compressible and resilient, this reversible Regulator® fleece hoody is made of a new, exclusive Polartec® High Loft™ polyester fleece that wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Worn pile side out, it has two handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket; worn smooth side out, the chest pocket becomes external. The R1® cuffs have spiral-seam construction and are easy to push up; elastic binding at the close-fitting hood, the hem and the handwarmer pockets further seals in warmth. Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center-front zipper; a soft, kissing-welt center-front zipper garage is easy on the chin; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps. Body and cuff fabrics are bluesign® approved.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec® High Loft™ fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in heat; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding, smooth side out: glued-on zippered chest pocket
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished, cuffs use R1® Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth
|Material||Body: 8.9-oz Polartec® High Loft™ 97% polyester (53% recycled)/3% spandex.
|Cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Pockets: 3.4-oz 100% nylon woven.
|Weight||428 g (15.1 oz)