Between autumn burns in Eldo in and winter laps in the Wasatch, whether worn alone or under a shell, Patagonia's new Men’s R3® Hoody warms like a wood-burning stove. Compressible and resilient, this reversible Regulator® fleece hoody is made of an exclusive Polartec® High Loft™ polyester fleece that wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Worn pile side out, it has two handwarmer pockets and an external zippered chest pocket; worn smooth side out, it has two zippered chest pockets. The clean-finished R1® cuffs use spiral-seam construction, so they’re easy to push up; and elastic binding at the snug-fitting hood, the hem and the handwarmer pockets further seals in warmth. Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center-front zipper; a soft, kissing-welt center-front zipper garage is easy on the chin; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec® High Loft™ fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in heat; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: single zippered chest pocket and hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding. Smooth side out: two glued-on zippered chest pockets
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished, cuffs use R1® Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth
|Material||Body: 8.9-oz Polartec® High Loft™ 97% polyester (53% recycled)/3% spandex
|Cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control
|Pockets: 3.4-oz 100% nylon woven.
|Weight||510 g (18 oz)