Made for warm water: 65-75° F/18-23° C.
Taking off on ledging lefts at a hollow Puerto Rican reef, the R1® Vest keeps your performance levels high when you need to be on top of your game. Redesigned with new patterning that conforms to the body for maximum comfort and flex, the Patagonia R1 vest's high-quality, high-stretch neoprene keeps your core loose and warm on cool or cloudy days while the sets pour in from the north.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Lycra® binding at neck and armholes with clean finish
- Elastic waist cinch with cord lock and hidden board-short fastener provides a secure fit
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- New fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)