Ten toes tickling the nose of your 9'6" log, the redesigned R1® Spring Juanita keeps you smiling on those glassy summer evening surfs. With playful lines and high-quality neoprene that provides excellent stretch and warmth, the Juanita's new fit holds snug to the body for maximum comfort and flex. Features include secure bikini-style tieback and a clean-finished Lycra® binding at the armholes and neck. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability, and all critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and Melco® reinforcements.
Patagonia stands behind everything they make, including their wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
- Made for warm water: 65-75° F/18-23° C.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Lycra® binding at neck and armholes with clean finish
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- New fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
|Fabric||High-stretch recycled polyester jersey laminated to 1.5mm neoprene (inside/outside)
|Weight||249 g (8.8 oz)