More than a decade of ascents and counting: As autumn leaves fall and snow flurries fly, Patagonia's R1® Hoody sees even more mountain time. Its highly refined high/low interior grid fabric (Polartec® Power Grid™) – redesigned exclusively for Patagonia to be even lighter and more breathable – warms, stretches and compresses incredibly well, while offering durability and a terrific feel. The feminine silhouette and design include the pared-down detailing that backcountry pursuits demand: a deeper front zipper with a comfy zipper garage that’s easy on your chin, discreet, on-seam wrist-warming thumb loops, and a snug-fitting balaclava-style hood. Other features include raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, a high exterior chest pocket, Variable Conditions Cuffs with spiral-stitch construction that let you push up your sleeves without constricting your forearms, a long torso for layering under a harness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) is lighter and more breathable than before but with the same outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb loops for added coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1" longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
|Material||6.7-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
|Weight||303 g (10.7 oz)