Between the hurricanes, fall in Hatteras means gorging on perfect beachbreak peaks while the first of the cooler weather pushes through. Handmade with high-quality neoprene and a lightweight, fast-drying recycled polyester thermal grid lining, the super-flexible R1® Back-Zip Long-Sleeved Spring Suit offers full-arm insulation for lengthy sessions in warm water and slightly cooler air.
Patagonia stands behind everything they make, including their wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. For more details, visit Patagonia.com
- Made for warm water: 65-75° F/18-23° C.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester thermal grid lining improves flexibility and dry time; extended neck flap with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and more comfort
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better-seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Wrist cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched to the outside with nylon- bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength
- 100% external seam sealing
- 2.5mm neoprene (chest/back/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm neoprene (arms) lined with lightweight recycled polyester (inside/outside)
|Fabric||2.5mm neoprene (chest/back/thighs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid; 2mm neoprene (arms) lined with lightweight recycled polyester (inside/outside)