The updated Quest 4D 2 GTX® retains outstanding stability and grip, with a more ergonomic tongue for improved comfort, laces that stay tied better, and fresh design details.
- Waterproof bootie construction
- 4D Advanced Chassis: Foot control and protection with active comfort provided through a stable chassis construction that works together with two different midsole components.
- Lightweight, breathable abrasion resistant materials allows for breathability and comfort
- Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective rubber heel cap provides protection for the rear of the foot
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- EVA shaped footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap: The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
- Nubuck Leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability