Light and compact, the Rectangular Q-Core SL sleeping pad from Big Agnes is a superlight version of the original Q-Core pad. Designed for durability and maximum comfort, this pad will lend you the cushion and temperature regulation you need for sound slumbers.
- Superlight version of the Insulated Q-Core pads
- Light and compact three season pads at 3.5”/9cm thick for extra comfort
- Estimated R-Value of 4.5
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Durable inflation valve
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice.
- For complete specs and to compare all pad models, see our Pad Specs Chart at the left, under Tips & Resources
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- Larger outsider air chambers keep you cradeled in the middle of the pad.
|Weight||Regular: 17 oz
|Long: 19 oz
|Dimensions||Regular: 20 x 72 x 3.5 in
|Long: 20 x 78 x 3.5 in
|Petit: 20 x 66 x 3.5 in
|Weight||Petit: 16 oz