National Geographic Maps: Yellowstone: Sw Old Faithful
Our Price: $9.95
Coverage of the Old Faithful area of Yellowstone National Park includes Heart Lake BMA, Pitchstone Plateau, Bechler Ranger Station, South Entrance, Teton Wilderness, John D. Rockefeller Jr Memorial Parkway, Jedediah Smith Wilderness, Winegar Hole Wilderness, Bechler Canyon, Cascade Corner, Firehole BMA, Shoshone Lake, Western half of Yellowstone Lake. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit.
20 Years of trail-tough maps that guide you to and through your favorite destinations. With over 165 titles available for America s favorite outdoor destinations, Trails Illustrated maps are the most trusted and popular recreation maps available. Continually setting the standard for accuracy, each map is crafted in conjunction with local land managers, and undergoes rigorous review and enhancement before being printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material.
Each Trails Illustrated map contains detailed topographic information, clearly marked and named trails, recreational points of interest, and navigational aids. National Park series maps contain useful details for planning your visit. State series titles cover popular recreation areas, ideal for done-in-a-day activities.
- Yellowstone National Park SW Wyoming/Montana/Idaho, USA
- 1:70,000 Scale, Trail Mileage, Backcountry Campsites, Shoshone Lake, Upper & Lower Geyser Basins
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking with mileages
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries and labeled terrain features
- Numerous natural and manmade points-of-interest
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
|Dimensions:||Folded: 4.25 x 7.25 inches|
|Open: 22 x 32 inches|
|Date Published:||Revised ©2003 by National Geographic Society|