Mountain Hardwear: Wraith - Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Designed to take on extreme conditions, Mountain Hardwear's expedition bags set the standard for winter mountaineering. Built with waterproof, incredibly breathable, Dry Q fabric, Mountain Hardwear's expedition bags are the perfect choice for alpine expeditions. Constructed with a hidden sealed baffle construction, eliminating the need for top shell seams. Insulated with 800 fill down, sealed for warmth with an ergonomic collar, and sporting a comfortable foot box, the Wraith is an ideal choice for the serious alpinist.
- Dry Q Fabric and Hidden Baffle Construction
- DRY Q shell is waterproof, breathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out
- 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening. Only a slight tightening of the draw cord is required to seal in warmth.
- Two small pockets above collar provide storage for small items
- Double draft tubes along zipper prevent cold spots
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Storage sack and stuff sack included
|Temp Rating:||-20° F|
|Weight:||Regular: 4 lb 15 oz|
|Long: 5 lb 4 oz|
|Stuffed Size:||10" x 19"|
|Insulation:||800-Fill Goose Down|
|Lining:||30D Nylon Taffeta|