Mountain Hardwear: Women's Yuma Pant - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
When you need a lightweight pant for heavy duty use, the Yuma Pant from Mountain Hardwear has plenty to offer. Stretchy and durable, with UPF 50 sun protection, the Yuma Pant comes in three different inseam lengths. A hidden drawcord in the hem allows you to cinch them into capri pants when it really gets warm.
- Switchback Plus™ body fabric blends nylon with elastane for a durable fabric that stretches, dries fast and offers UPF 50 sun protection
- Conical waist is lined with Micro-Chamois™ polyester to wick the moisture that can develop when you're pushing the limits and wearing a pack
- Drawcord at the waist lets you customize the fit you need
- Cargo pockets on each side are secured wtih a zippered closure to items like your cell phone, wallet and compass don't get lost
- Full length inseam gusset and four-way stretch give you a broader range of movement so you aren't restrained by your pants
- Adjustable drawcord is hidden inside the hem so you can cinch the pants to a certain length or keep critters from getting in your knickers
- Regular inseam is 32 inches, Short inseam is 30 inches, and Long inseam is 34 inches
|Fabric:||Body: Switchback Plus™ (85% Nylon/15% Elastane)|
|Lining: Micro-Chamois™ (100% Brushed Polyester)|