Patagonia: Women's Winter Sun Hoody
Our Price: $299.00
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - LG||IMS#: 597338|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Rpk Rubellite Pink
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Draw cord hem keeps in warmth
Caption: Open view
Caption: Back view, on model
Caption: Adjustable hood
The Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody is a highly breathable Gore® WINDSTOPPER® shell that blocks wind and manages moisture, while 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco synthetic insulation (50% recycled) optimizes warmth. Details include a helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor, Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above the harness line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- WINDSTOPPER® Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord lock in hood and hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 5.1 oz|
|Material:||Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® Eco|