Patagonia: Women's Windproof Darya Coat
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
If you have to trudge around Punta Arenas amidst Magellan gales, at least do it with style. The Darya Coat's herringbone weave has a rich, textured look, and its windproof laminate and polyester/nylon fabric seal out gusts. The microdenier fleece interior bundles you in warmth. A wide collar can be wrapped closed and secured with the small button closure, or worn open and flat across the shoulders. With a 2-way full-zip front closure that has a double wind flap, a built-in waistband that secures with a large button, and front drop-in pockets. Front and rear princess seams lend a contoured fit, and taffeta-lined sleeves with articulation darts allow for smooth on/off. Length falls to above the knee.
- Windproof nylon/polyester blend with herringbone weave on face and cozy fleece interior
- Wide collar either wraps closed and secures with small button closure, or lies open and flat across shoulders
- 2-way full-zip front closure with double wind flap; secured at waistband with large button
- Front and rear princess seaming; built-in waistband for contouring and fit
- Front drop-in pockets
- Taffeta-lined sleeves for easy glide; articulation darts in sleeves
- Above knee length
- Body: 5.9-oz 58% polyester/42% nylon herringbone. Lining: 4.7-oz 100% polyester fleece
|Weight:||1 lb 15 oz|