Patagonia: Women's Wind Shield Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Wind Shield Jacket’s lightweight, stretchy and durable 20-denier 100% polyester shell is laminated to a polyurethane film for full wind protection. The fabric also has superb compressibility and is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. For enhanced breathability, the underarm panels and cuffs are made of R1® 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® high-low fleece grid fabric. Jacket details include a brushed fleece collar, full wind flap and zipper garage, two zippered handwarmers, a slightly dropped tail and a rear center-back pocket with an interior cord pass-through and reflective zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
- Stretchy and comfortable 3-layer circular knit polyester provides full protection from wind
- Lightweight fabric is durable and extremely packable
- R1® high/low fleece grid at underarm panels and cuffs breathes and dries fast
- Zip-through collar with brushed fleece for next-to-skin comfort; full wind flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; center-back pocket with interior cord pass-through
- Reflective logos at left chest and center-back neck; back pocket features reflective zipper
- Slight drop-tail hem with single-pull drawcord
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Underarm panels and cuff trim: R1® 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex|
|Weight:||255 g (9 oz)|