Our Price: $250.00
|*Mulberry/Desert Sunrise - XL ||IMS#: 677336|
|*Alpine Lake/Abyss - SM ||IMS#: 677338|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Color: Mulberry/Desert Sunrise
Color: Alpine Lake/Abyss
Caption: Hood down
At the end of a long, exhausting, and exhilarating day of travel through snowy backcountry, nothing feels better than settling into camp by pulling on warm dry socks and a warm puffy down jacket. Lofty 650+ down fills the Virtuoso Hoody™ from Outdoor Research, keeping you warm even in the coldest conditions. With a fully insulated hood, drawcord at the hem, and elastic wrists with hook and loop tabs, warmth stays at your core and not a breath of cold is let in. If a sudden drizzle falls, water-resistant fabric keeps you dry when there are many peaks and ridges between you and the trailhead.
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Drawcord Hem
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Stretch Binding at Cuffs
- Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Brushed-Tricot-Lined Collar
- Zippered Internal Pocket
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Double-Separating Center-Front Zipper
- Fully Adjustable Hood
|Fabric:||GORE-TEX® Active 3L, 100% nylon 20DPertex ® Endurance 100% nylon, 30D shoulders and arms; 100% polyester 20D ripstop body and hood; 650 Down Fill insulation; 44D 100% nylon lining|
|Weight:||17.6 oz / 498 g (M)|
|Center Back length:||27.5 in/ 69 cm|