Outdoor Research: Women's Virtuoso Hoody
Our Price: $250.00
|*246-Sapphire/Bluebird - XL||IMS#: 580624|
|*329-Trillium/Zin - XL||IMS#: 580619|
|*746-Emerald/Spruce - XS||IMS#: 580610|
|*746-Emerald/Spruce - XL||IMS#: 580614|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 461521|
|*Black - XL||IMS#: 461522|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Caption: Hood down
At the end of a long, exhausting, and exhilarating day of travel through snowy backcountry, nothing feels better than settling into camp by pulling on warm dry socks and a warm puffy down jacket. Lofty 650+ down fills the Virtuoso Hoody™ from Outdoor Research, keeping you warm even in the coldest conditions. With a fully insulated hood, drawcord at the hem, and elastic wrists with hook and loop tabs, warmth stays at your core and not a breath of cold is let in. If a sudden drizzle falls, water-resistant fabric keeps you dry when there are many peaks and ridges between you and the trailhead.
- 650+ fill down insulation
- Lightweight, water-resistant 20D recycled ripstop polyester body and hood; water-resistant/breathable 30D Pertex® Endurance shoulders and arms
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Single-pull adjustable hood; back hood adjustment
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as a pillow pocket or stuff sack
- Two internal Shove-It™ pockets
- Articulated elbows
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
|Fill Type:||650+ fill down|
|Weight:||17.8 oz / 505 g|