Lowa: Women's Vajolet GTX
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
The Vajolet GTX® is an ultra-light all around mountain boot for mixed terrain and via ferrate. Designed to meet the unrelenting standards of high altitude adventurers. European craftsmanship joins with branded components to deliver highly technical boots renowned for superb fit, durability, warmth and dialed-in performance details.
- UPPER: Microfiber/Cordura®
- MIDSOLE: Edge CR molded long life EVA with crampon heel insert
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Mulaz
- SHANK: 6mm Nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- High wall rubber 3/4 rand
- Combination crampon compatible
|Weight per pair:||Women's Size 6.5 - 2.8 lb|