Patagonia: Women's Untracked Jacket
Our Price: $599.00
|*[Aloe Green] - XS||IMS#: 645706|
|*[Aloe Green] - SM||IMS#: 645707|
|*[Aloe Green] - MD||IMS#: 645708|
|*[Marathon Blue] - XS||IMS#: 645711|
|*[Marathon Blue] - MD||IMS#: 645713|
|*[Marathon Blue] - XL||IMS#: 645715|
|*[Tidal Teal] - SM||IMS#: 645717|
|*[Tidal Teal] - MD||IMS#: 645718|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Aloe Green]
Color: [Marathon Blue]
Color: [Tidal Teal]
Caption: Front View (Aloe Green)
Caption: Back View (Aloe Green)
Caption: Inside View (Aloe Green)
Caption: Helmet Compatible Hood (Aloe Green)
Chasing your dreams of blower days riding trees in Hokkaido this winter? Stay warm and dry while you float through the cold smoke pow in the new ambassador-driven Untracked Jacket. Built tough with a bomber, 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, this durable waterproof/breathable, windproof shell is designed around an articulated feminine shape, and is engineered to battle the most punishing weather. The laminated visor on the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood shelters you from the elements with a Touch Point System™ for quick adjustments. Other perks include Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on handwarmer pockets and pit zips to reduce bulk and weight. Vislon zippers on center-front and chest pocket are burly and easy to use; a sleek, low-profile powder skirt that stays in place whether secured or not; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash (for your après-ski Sapporo).
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.
- Durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers on handwarmer pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight. Vislon center-front zip and chest pocket are burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
|Fabric:||Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester|
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex|
|Weight:||21.4 oz/ 607 g|