Patagonia: Women's Untracked Anorak
Our Price: $549.00
|*[Goldenrod] - XL||IMS#: 645725|
|*[Ikat Purple] - XS||IMS#: 645726|
|*[Ikat Purple] - SM||IMS#: 645727|
|*[Ikat Purple] - MD||IMS#: 645728|
|*[Ikat Purple] - LG||IMS#: 645729|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Ikat Purple]
Caption: Front View (Goldenrod)
Caption: Back View (Goldenrod)
Caption: Helmet compatible hood (Goldenrod)
Caption: Pit zips (Golderod)
Float surfy turns through the trees with confidence knowing you’ll be, warm and dry in the new ambassador-driven Untracked Anorak. Built tough with a bomber, 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, this durable waterproof/breathable, windproof shell is designed around an articulated feminine shape, has an extra-deep front zip and side zip to slip it on and off with ease, and is engineered to battle the most punishing weather. Stay sheltered from the storm with the laminated visor on the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a Touch Point System™ for quick adjustments. Other perks include watertight, coated Slim Zips; pit zips; a sleek, low-profile powder skirt that stays in place whether secured or not; and pockets that include two handwarmers, one chest, a forearm pass pocket and an internal stash. The Untracked Anorak also has an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.
- Durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202); soft microfleece panels at back of neck and on storm flap at chin
- Anorak with extra deep center-front zip and side zip for easy on/off; Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for less bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection; snaps securely on the side
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash; one pass pocket on left forearm
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
|Fabric:||Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester|
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex|
|Weight:||21.6 oz/ 612 g|