Patagonia: Women's Ultralight Down Vest
Our Price: $229.00 to $249.00
|*[$249.00] - [Bty Blue Butterfly] - XS||IMS#: 645771|
|*[$249.00] - [Bty Blue Butterfly] - XL||IMS#: 645775|
|*[$249.00] - Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 637419|
|*[$249.00] - Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 637420|
|*[$249.00] - Blk Black - MD||IMS#: 637421|
|*[$249.00] - Blk Black - LG||IMS#: 637422|
|*[$249.00] - Blk Black - XL||IMS#: 637423|
|*[$229.00] - Rpn Rossi Pink - MD||IMS#: 637426|
|*[$249.00] - Tgy Tailored Grey - XL||IMS#: 637433|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Bty Blue Butterfly]
Color: Blk Black
Color: Rpn Rossi Pink
Color: Tgy Tailored Grey
Caption: Open View (Tailored Grey)
Caption: Packability View (Tailored Grey)
Caption: Front View (Tailored Grey)
Caption: Back View (Tailored Grey)
The Ultralight Down Jacket is Patagonia's lightest-weight insulating full-zip down layer, with a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency, a superlight 100% nylon shell and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The lightest-weight, strongest shell fabric we’ve ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
|Weight:||218 g (7.7 oz)|
|Fabric:||Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish|
|Insulation:||800-fill-power premium European goose down|