Patagonia: Women's Ultralight Down Jacket
Our Price: $279.00 to $299.00
|*[$299.00] - Aog Aloe Green - MD||IMS#: 637350|
|*[$299.00] - Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 637353|
|*[$299.00] - Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 637354|
|*[$299.00] - Blk Black - MD||IMS#: 637355|
|*[$299.00] - Blk Black - LG||IMS#: 637356|
|*[$299.00] - Blk Black - XL||IMS#: 637357|
|*[$279.00] - Rpn Rossi Pink - SM||IMS#: 637359|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Aog Aloe Green
Color: Blk Black
Color: Rpn Rossi Pink
Caption: Front View (Rossi Pink)
Caption: Back View (Rossi Pink)
Caption: Packable (Carabiner Not Included)
The Ultralight Down Jacket is our lightest-weight insulating full-zip down layer, with a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency, a superlight 100% nylon shell and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The lightest-weight, strongest shell fabric we’ve ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack
|Weight:||218 g (7.7 oz)|
|Fabric:||Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down|