Patagonia: Women's Ultralight Down Hoody - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Ultralight Down Hoody is built with Patagonia's lightest-weight fabric and highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down. With its low-profile hood and a slim, thermally efficient silhouette, it layers easily or stands alone in cold conditions.
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric Patagonia has ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile, adjustable hood seals out wind
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||800-fill-power premium European goose down|