Patagonia: Women's Tres Parka
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Open View (Peat Brown)
Caption: Inner Jacket (Peat Brown)
Caption: Inner Jacket (Forge Grey)
Caption: Open View (Forge Grey)
The Tres Parka is a 3-in-1 waterproof/windproof down coat for the coldest climes; its 600-fill goose-down parka zips into a polyester stretch twill shell with an H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Versatile 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated parka offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/ breathable, windproof shell with a warm zip-out parka insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down parka has chevron quilting
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill shell, with recycled polyester lining
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar; opens flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; welted front handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Above-the-knee length
- 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulated parka: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
|Weight:||2 lb 13 oz|
|Insulation:||600-Fill Goose Down|