Patagonia: Women's Tres Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Inner Jacket Front View (Wdlnd Tan)
Caption: Inner Jacket Back View (Wdlnd Tan)
Caption: Outer Shell Front View (Wdlnd Tan)
Caption: Outer Shell Back View (Wdlnd Tan)
Caption: Interior View (Wdlnd Tan)
A jacket-length version of the Tres Parka, this H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 jacket from Patagonia has a polyester stretch-twill shell, and a quilted polyester plain weave zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Slim fit
- Versatile H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated jacket offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable windproof jacket with a warm zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power European goose down
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill has a recycled polyester lining
- Adjustable snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens flat for versatility
- Princess seams front and back; welted, zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal zippered pocket
- 600-fill-power premium European goose down jacket has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
|Weight:||1182 g (41.7 oz)|
|Fabric:||Body: H2No® Performance Standard|
|Shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave|
|Insulated jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester|
|Insulation:||600-fill-power premium European goose down|