Patagonia: Women's Traverse Jacket
Our Price: $129.00
|*Dee Deep Space - SM||IMS#: 629635|
|*Dee Deep Space - LG||IMS#: 629637|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - XS||IMS#: 629639|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Dee Deep Space
Color: Rpk Rubellite Pink
Caption: Front View (Rubellite Pink)
Caption: Back View (Rubellite Pink)
A secret training weapon for less-than-stellar weather, Patagonia's Traverse Jacket is for runners who know that the best way around the rain is through it. A packable, breathable soft-shell running jacket, it’s made with a 93% polyester/7% spandex blend that’s coated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water resistant) finish to keep you dry for the miles ahead. The full-zippered front and fabric-lined stand-up collar offer warmth and wind resistance, the sleeves are cut long to cover your hands and two zippered pockets thaw chilled fingers. With a reflective logo on chest.
- Slim fit
- Made of a durable recycled polyester/spandex blend with a Deluge DWR finish
- New slim-fit styling with strategic seam placement designed for movement with minimal bulk
- Slight drop in rear hem and additional sleeve length over hand for added coverage
- Reflective logos at left chest and below neck
|Weight:||238 g (8.4 oz)|
|Fabric:||4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|