Patagonia: Women's Torrentshell Trench Coat
Our Price: $179.00
|*Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 630116|
|*Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 630117|
|*Blk Black - MD||IMS#: 630118|
|*Blk Black - LG||IMS#: 630119|
|*Rwl Raw Linen - LG||IMS#: 630129|
|*Ugn Urbanist Green - XS||IMS#: 630131|
|*Ugn Urbanist Green - SM||IMS#: 630132|
|*Ugn Urbanist Green - MD||IMS#: 630133|
|*Ugn Urbanist Green - LG||IMS#: 630134|
|*Ugn Urbanist Green - XL||IMS#: 630135|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Color: Rwl Raw Linen
Color: Ugn Urbanist Green
Caption: Front, on model
Caption: Back, on model
The Patagonia Torrentshell Trench Coat is made of H2No® Performance Standard lightweight nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The interior surface channels moisture away from the skin and slides easily over layers. Weather-proofing details include an adjustable, removable hood that secures with hidden snaps, and a full-length snapped placket complete with a 2-way zipper and storm flap. Articulated elbows allow freedom of movement; cuff tabs have 2-position snaps. Princess seaming and removable belt that cinches the waist create a feminine silhouette.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric is packable and lightweight; interior surface design channels moisture away from skin, slides easily over layers and protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pockets: two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps; side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provide a feminine silhouette; removable belt and closed back pleat
- Above-the-knee length
- Made in Thailand.
|Materials:||H2No®Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|