Patagonia: Women's Torrentshell Pants
Our Price: $99.00
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - XS||IMS#: 713635|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - SM||IMS#: 713636|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - MD||IMS#: 713637|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - LG||IMS#: 713638|
|*Tgy Tailored Grey - XL||IMS#: 713639|
|*Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 637081|
|*Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 637082|
|*Blk Black - MD||IMS#: 637083|
|*Blk Black - LG||IMS#: 637084|
|*Blk Black - XL||IMS#: 637085|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Tgy Tailored Grey
Color: Blk Black
Caption: On Model (Black)
Caption: Back View (Black)
Caption: Packed View (Carabiner Not Included)
Pared-down and packable, Patagonia's Torrentshell Pants are H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable rain pants for seriously wet weather.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- Pull-on, elasticized waist band with internal drawcord adjustment
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket, all have Deluge DWR-treated zippers, storm flaps and mesh pocket bags
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap
- Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with clip-in loop
|Weight:||243 g (8.6 oz)|
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|