Lowa: Women's Timok GTX
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Lowa's Timok GTX is a lightweight backpacker designed for trips where comfort, stability and durability are paramount. Waterproof, breathable. Protective high wall rubber rand with 3/4 wrap. Strap-on crampon compatible. Handcrafted in Germany.
- Designed by women and built on a gender-specific last (narrower in the heel and ball of foot area) for optimal fit and performance.
- UPPER: Mountaineering split leather w/Cordura®
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Dynamic - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Masai
- SHANK: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- High wall rubber rand
- Strap-on crampon compatible
|Weight per pair:||Women's Size 6.5 - 3.9 lb|