Mountain Hardwear: Women's Teralyn Pant - Regular
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Mountain Hardwear Teralyn Pant is stretchy and durable so you can climb and hike without worrying about easy rips and tears. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees make these pants move wtih you in all directions while the removable scree cuff keeps stuff out. Available in three different inseam lengths so you can get the fit you need.
- Thornguard™ fabric has four-way stretch that works with the gusseted crotch and articulated knees to give you a pant with lots of mobility that won't restrict your movement
- Adjustable webbing belt helps customize the fit you need without interfering with the fit of your pack
- Micro-Chamois™-lined waist wicks the moisture that can form on your skin underneath a pack so you can stay comfortable
- Zippered thigh vents help you cool off faster when you need it
- Zip-off scree cuff keeps gravel and burrs outside your pants and shoes where they belong
- Ankle zippers have a snap closure so you can adjust the fit around your activity and footwear
- Regular inseam is 32 inches
|Weight:||1 lb 3 oz|