Mountain Hardwear: Women's Tadita 50
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Tadita 50 from Mountain Hardwear might not be the best running pack, but if you're fast-packing, you'll be glad you have it! This clean and simple design works well for long treks and journeys where every ounce matters. The Alping suspension is light in weight and helps keep you cool, while the compression strap system allows for easy load management. The fixed harness system is perfect for smaller frames and simplifies the fitting process when you're on the go.
- Alpine suspension modified to maximize ventilation, while maintaining excellent support and load transfer
- Fixed women's-specific harness components simplify the fitting process and minimize pack weight
- Highly functional compression strap system borrowed from our Alpine packs, secures overloads, effectively shrinks pack to minimal volume, and tucks away inside front pocket when not needed
- Skirt extension adds 250 cu. in. / 4L of carrying capacity when needed
- Floating top lid with bungee web is removable to reduce weight
- Roomy front pocket provides convenient storage for frequently-used items
- Ice axe and ski pole attachment straps
- Stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Sleeping pad straps are stowable to reduce clutter when not needed
- Externally accessed hydration sleeve is easier to reload
|Capacity:||Small - 2,850 cu in|
|Medium - 3,050 cu in|
|Weight:||Small - 2 lb 14 oz|
|Medium - 3 lb|
|Body Fabric:||100D SilSeal Ripstop Cordura® Nylon|
|Bottom Fabric:||315D SilSeal Cordura® Nylon|
|Fits Torso Length:||Small - 14 - 16.5 in|
|Medium - 16 - 19 in|
|Waist Size:||Small - 26 - 30 in|
|Medium - 29 - 34 in|