The North Face: Women's Surge II
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- The North Face products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
For a do-it-all daypack that's not just another pink-and-shrink job, the Surge II from The North Face features women's specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps that actually work with the feminine shape to carry a load without discomfort. Sternum strap keeps load close to the body and stretch woven mesh pockets hold you water bottle.
- Women's specific FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded, air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt
- Zippered, dedicated, padded laptop compartment fits most 17" laptops
- Dedicated neoprene tablet sleeve
- Large main compartment
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front vertical stash pocket
- Side-zippered power cord pocket
- Stretch woven side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
|Capacity:||1,648 cu in / 27 L|
|Weight:||2 lb 13 oz / 1,270 g|
|Fabric:||420D Nylon, 280D x 300D Polyester Nylon blend, 168D ballistics nylon|