Patagonia: Women's Super Alpine Jacket
Our Price: $599.00
|*[Cua Curacao] - SM ||IMS#: 645943|
|*[Cua Curacao] - MD ||IMS#: 645944|
|*[Tmt Tomato] - XS ||IMS#: 645946|
|*[Tmt Tomato] - SM ||IMS#: 645947|
|*[Tmt Tomato] - MD ||IMS#: 645948|
|*[Tmt Tomato] - LG ||IMS#: 645949|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Cua Curacao]
Color: [Tmt Tomato]
Caption: Zippered Ventilation (Curacao)
A classic improved: Patagonia's bomber, big-mountain Super Alpine Jacket is engineered with durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer nylon new generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for alpine climbing or ski mountaineering in the worst possible conditions.
- Regular fit
- New generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible Pressed Pleat Pockets increase capacity without adding seams
- Supple, watertight Slim Zips are laminated in place to reduce bulk
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
|Weight:||499 g (17.6 oz)|
|Fabric:||3-layer, 3.8-oz, 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 4.9-oz, 150-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|