Outdoor Research: Women's Storm tracker Gloves™
Regular Price: $70.00
Sale Price: $56.00
|Black/Charcoal 189 - SM||IMS#: 509853|
|Black/Charcoal 189 - MD||IMS#: 509854|
|Black/Charcoal 189 - LG||IMS#: 509855|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The ultimate in backcountry versatility, the StormTracker Gloves™ from Outdoor Research have more useful applications than you can think of: alpine climbing; ski touring; ice climbing; and more. This glove is thin, but the WINDSTOPPER® membrane and tricot lining make it warmer than one would think. The lack of bulk is responsible for amazing breathability and unprecedented dexterity and tactility. If you're looking for a durable, highly dexterous glove that performs well in moderately cold conditions, this is an ideal choice.
- Breathable/water-resistant WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell fabric; tricot lined
- Full leather palm
- MotionWrap™ AT construction for added dexterity
- Elasticized wrist
- Gusseted entry with locking zipper