Outdoor Research: Women's Stormbound Jacket - Previous Seasons
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Snow dumping, wind howling, fully epic days were what Outdoor Research had in mind when they developed the StormBound Jacket™, the warmest jacket in their ski and snowboard line. The waterproof and breathable Pertex® outer, cozy down insulation, and taped seams keep out the weather and capture your hard-earned body heat. A helmet-compatible hood, zip-out balaclava, and elastic powder skirt seal out flying snow, and double-sliding pit zips open up to let you vent excess warmth when the sun finally appears.
- Integrated RECCO® Reflector
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Seam Taped
- Zip-Out Balaclava
- ThumbDrive™ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Removeable Powder Skirt with LockDown™ Technology
- Inner Lift Pass Pocket with Drawcord Key Clip Attachment
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket with Media Port
- Fully Adjustable and Detachable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Tonal Seam Treatment
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Pit Zips
- Arm Pocket
|Fit :||Relaxed Fit|
|Fabric:||Pertex® Shield 2L, 68% polyester, 32% nylon 40D, 650 Fill Down Insulation, Thermore® insulation below powder skirt|
|Center Back length:||27.25 in/ 69 cm|
|Weight:||33.4 oz/ 947 g (M)|