Patagonia: Women's Speedwork Tights
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Made for the devoted trail runner, Patagonia's Speedwork Tights are built with stretchy and wind-resistant 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric, with a soft polyester interior that wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. A quick-drying polyester mesh panel behind each knee enhances breathability. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored waistband with an internal drawcord, and an internal key pocket at the hip. With a reflective logo on the right hip and reflective tape along the lower outer legs.
- A unique fabric with a nylon/spandex exterior provides great no-show coverage and wind resistance, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal drawcord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Flattering back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- 100% polyester (30% recycled) quick-dry mesh panel behind each knee increases breathability
- Reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem; reflective logo at rear right hip
|Fabric:||Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit|
|Contrast panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment|
|Weight:||201 g (7.1 oz)|