Patagonia: Women's Speedwork Capris
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Through vibrant aspen groves and over frost-lined creek beds, Patagonia's Speedwork Capris stay warm and breathable on the trail. The 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric stretches and resists wind, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored waistband with an internal drawcord, and an internal key pocket. With a reflective logo on the right hip and reflective tape along the outer legs near the hem.
- Unique nylon/spandex exterior fabric is wind resistant and the soft polyester interior is comfortable and wicks moisture
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal drawcord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Flattering back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- Polyester quick-dry mesh panel behind knee increases breathability
- Reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem; reflective logo at rear right hip
|Fabric:||Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit|
|Contrast panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment|
|Weight:||158 g (5.6 oz)|