Patagonia: Women's Solimar Skirt
Our Price: $65.00
|*Black - 2||IMS#: 634425|
|*Black - 4||IMS#: 634426|
|*Silt - 0||IMS#: 634432|
|*Silt - 6||IMS#: 634435|
|*Silt - 10||IMS#: 634437|
|*Stone - 2||IMS#: 634441|
|*Stone - 4||IMS#: 634442|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: On Model - Back (Stone)
Caption: On Model - Front (Stone)
The Solimar is a sophisticated summer skirt with the fabric performance of trail shorts. Made from an ultralight, tightly woven stretch nylon that blocks UV rays (UPF 30 sun protection) and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the straight skirt has belt loops and a zip fly with double-button closure. Pockets include: two front drop-in pockets, two rear drop-in pockets with flaps and two thigh cargo pockets.
- Regular Fit
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Lightweight stretch fabric with 30-UPF sun protection and DWR finish
- Skirt has belt loops, zippered fly and double-button closure
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with flaps; two cargo pockets on thigh
- Back yoke for shaping
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||93% Nylon / 7% Spandex|