Patagonia: Women's Solimar Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Solimar Pants, Patagonia's lightest-weight summer pant, is made of a soft stretch nylon with sun protection (UPF 30) and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The shaped and well-structured pant has a zip fly with double-button closure and belt loops. In addition to front drop-in pockets we've added rear drop-in pockets with flaps and two thigh cargo pockets. A capri-length option secures with button fasteners.
- Lightweight stretch fabric with UPF 30 sun protection and Deluge DWR finish
- With belt loops, zip fly and double-button closure
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with flaps; two cargo pockets on thigh
- Cuffs roll up to capri length, secure with button
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||93% Nylon / 7% Spandex|
|Inseam:||32 in (size 8)|