Patagonia: Women's Solar Wind Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Even on sunny days, the wind is a ruthless thief. Hoard your heat with the Solar Wind Jacket. A Gore® WINDSTOPPER® shell combined with 60-g PrimaLoft® Eco polyester insulation (70% recycled) is highly breathable, blocks wind and guards warmth. Finer points include minimalist Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above the harness line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- WINDSTOPPER® Insulated Shell fabric combined with 60-g PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord lock hem for quick adjustment to seal out weather
- Low-profile, pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight wrist seal
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® Eco|