Patagonia: Women's Snowbelle Pants
Our Price: $189.00
|*32" Inseam [Graphite Navy] - XL||IMS#: 644924|
|*32" Inseam [Wax Red] - XS||IMS#: 644925|
|*32" Inseam [Wax Red] - MD||IMS#: 644927|
|*32" Inseam [Willow Herb Green] - XS||IMS#: 644930|
|*32" Inseam [Willow Herb Green] - XL||IMS#: 644934|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 32" Inseam [Graphite Navy]
Color: 32" Inseam [Wax Red]
Color: 32" Inseam [Willow Herb Green]
Caption: Vents (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Back View (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Front View (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Gaiters (Graphite/Navy)
Versatility and performance wherever you ride, all season long, the Snowbelle Pants have an improved fit with feminine styling. The 2-layer, 100% polyester shell is built to our H2No® Performance Standard for waterproof/breathable protection and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep the wet out. Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. A 100% polyester mesh liner in the seat and thighs adds insulation and wicking power, while slick mesh lines the lower legs for nonstop glide. Interior thigh vents help you keep your cool, gaiters seal out postholing snow, and scuff guards add durability and edge protection. Loop on the rear yoke connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® snow jacket. Pockets: two handwarmers and one, easy-access thigh. The Snowbelle Pant is also equipped with an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Deluge® DWR Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Images for new colors coming soon!
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier; brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Internal thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters with a Deluge® DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and one right thigh
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining: seat and thighs: 100% polyester brushed mesh. Lower leg: 100% polyester mesh|
|Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a Deluge® DWR finish|
|Weight:||1 lb 5.2 oz/ 601 g|
|Inseam:||32 inch (Size Medium)|