Patagonia: Women's Snowbelle Pants
Our Price: $179.00
|*Bcw Birch White - XS||IMS#: 591246|
|*Bcw Birch White - SM||IMS#: 591247|
|*Bcw Birch White - MD||IMS#: 591248|
|*Bcw Birch White - LG||IMS#: 591249|
|*Bcw Birch White - XL||IMS#: 591250|
|*Mrc Maraschino - MD||IMS#: 591253|
|*Sdb Suede Brown - MD||IMS#: 591258|
|*Sdb Suede Brown - LG||IMS#: 591259|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Bcw Birch White
Color: Mrc Maraschino
Color: Sdb Suede Brown
Caption: Gaiter and scuff guard
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Back view, on model
When you have the right base layer system, sometimes you just need a reliable pair of snow shell pants. The Snowbelle Pants from Patagonia fit the bill, using H2No® technology to keep slush and wind chill out of the equation.
- Soft, durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection; a combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep out snow
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; internal thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh
- Made in China.
|Weight:||1 lb 6 oz|
|Material:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: seat and thighs: 100% polyester brushed mesh; lower leg: 100% polyester mesh|