Patagonia: Women's Snowbelle Pants - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
When you have the right base layer system, sometimes you just need a reliable pair of snow shell pants. The Snowbelle Pants from Patagonia fit the bill, using H2No® technology to keep slush and wind chill out of the equation.
- Soft, durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection; a combination of brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep out snow
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; internal thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh
- Made in China.
|Weight:||1 lb 6 oz|
|Material:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: seat and thighs: 100% polyester brushed mesh; lower leg: 100% polyester mesh|