Patagonia: Women's Slopestyle Hoody
Our Price: $139.00
|*Arp Ashby: Rubellite Pink - XS||IMS#: 591075|
|*Arp Ashby: Rubellite Pink - SM||IMS#: 591076|
|*Arp Ashby: Rubellite Pink - MD||IMS#: 591077|
|*Arp Ashby: Rubellite Pink - LG||IMS#: 591078|
|*Ask Ashby: Sky Blue - XS||IMS#: 591080|
|*Ask Ashby: Sky Blue - SM||IMS#: 591081|
|*Sdb Suede Brown - SM||IMS#: 591091|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Arp Ashby: Rubellite Pink
Color: Ask Ashby: Sky Blue
Color: Sdb Suede Brown
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Back view, on model
Caption: Open view
Patagonia's Slopestyle Hoody is core to the full-time skiing and riding existence. You can wear it anywhere - from an out-of-bounds run to bussing tables at your night job. It has a soft, stretchy 100% polyester face with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather- and wind-resistance. Inside, a plush microfleece lining takes care of moisture and glides smoothly over bare skin. A supple hood adds warmth when you're returning from last call. Cuffs have thumb-loops to ensure wrist coverage, and two handwarmer pockets warm cold digits (each pocket has a hidden zip pocket inside). A drawcord hem keeps your heat where it belongs. And on your day off, you can wash your Slopestyle in the sink - or not.
- Soft and stretchy polyester fabric sheds moisture and light snow
- Plush, brushed fleece interior; high collar design for warmth and neck protection
- Fleece-lined hood is nice and cozy; not helmet-compatible
- Cuffs feature thumb-loops to ensure total wrist coverage
- Hem can cinch on extra chilly days to out keep cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and two hidden security
- Improved feminine shaping
- Made in Nicaragua.
|Weight:||1 lb 2.1 oz|
|Materials:||7.5-oz 100% polyester knit bonded to polyester microfleece with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|