Patagonia: Women's Slopestyle Hoody
Our Price: $139.00
|*[Peregrine: Goldenrod] - SM||IMS#: 646074|
|*[Peregrine: Goldenrod] - MD||IMS#: 646075|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Peregrine: Goldenrod]
Caption: Front View (Willow Herb Green)
Caption: Back View (Willow Herb Green)
Caption: Inside View (Willow Herb Green)
Core to the daily skiing and riding existence, Patagonia’s Slopestyle Hoody is the essential go-anywhere piece - from shredding midmorning corn to cruising around town with your crew. It has a soft, stretchy 100% polyester face with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather and wind resistance. Inside, a plush microfleece lining takes care of moisture and glides smoothly over bare skin. A supple hood adds warmth when you’re returning from last call. Cuffs have thumb-loops, and two handwarmers heat up cold digits (each pocket has a hidden zip pocket inside). Additional length and a drawcord hem helps keep your heat where it belongs.
- Soft, stretchy polyester sheds moisture and light snow
- High collar with brushed fleece interior for warmth and protection
- Cozy fleece-lined hood; drawcords cinch down for extra protection on blustery days; not helmet-compatible
- Cuffs feature thumb loops for wrist coverage
- Hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for adjustment
- Pockets: two handwarmers and two hidden security
|Weight:||1 lb 2 oz|
|Materials:||7.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester knit bonded to polyester microfleece with a DWR finish|