Patagonia: Women's Simple Guide Pants
Our Price: $99.00
|*Fge Forge Grey - 6 ||IMS#: 636831|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 8 ||IMS#: 636832|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 10 ||IMS#: 636833|
|*Nkl Nickel - 8 ||IMS#: 636839|
|*Nkl Nickel - 10 ||IMS#: 636840|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Color: Nkl Nickel
Patagonia's lightest polyester stretch-woven alpine climbing pants, the Simple Guide Pants offer a technical fit with 4-way stretch and excellent breathability.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, treated with a Deluge DWR finish, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, zippered fly and belt loops
- Pockets: two handwarmers, right thigh cargo, and right rear; all with reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- Technical, tapered fit
|Weight:||399 g (14.1 oz)|
|Fabric:||6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
Summit Hut: Start Your Adventure Here