Patagonia: Women's Simple Guide Pants
Our Price: $99.00
|*Tailored Grey - 8 ||IMS#: 713443|
|*Tailored Grey - 10 ||IMS#: 713444|
|*Tailored Grey - 12 ||IMS#: 713445|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Tailored Grey
Caption: Front On Model (Tailored Grey)
Caption: Back On Model (Tailored Grey)
A staple for alpine rock, light and fast mixed climbing, ski touring and all things mountain, Patagonia's soft-shell Simple Guide Pants deliver in every condition. They’re the lightest stretch-woven alpine climbing pants. The polyester (100% recycled)/spandex double-weave blend stretches with your every stride, stays durable but lightweight, moves sweat, is breathable and resists weather with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The styling features a technical, tapered fit in the lower legs, a zippered fly and a partially elasticized waistband. Other details include articulated knees for mobility and DWR-treated reverse-coil zippers on the pockets: two front, one thigh and one rear hip.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, zippered fly and belt loops
- Pockets: two handwarmers, right thigh cargo, and right rear; all with reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Articulated knees for full mobility
- Technical, tapered fit
|Weight:||399 g (14.1 oz)|
|Fabric:||6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|