Patagonia: Women's Simple Guide Hoody
Our Price: $149.00
|*Aog Aloe Green - XL||IMS#: 636943|
|*Cua Curacao - LG||IMS#: 636952|
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - LG||IMS#: 636957|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Aog Aloe Green
Color: Cua Curacao
Color: Rpk Rubellite Pink
Caption: Front View (Aloe Green)
Caption: Back View (Aloe Green)
Patagonia's lightweight soft-shell Simple Guide Hoody is made of supple stretch-woven polyester that moves moisture, breathes and dries quickly – but is still durable enough for the grittiest alpine offwidth.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR finish; wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers with garages and a DWR finish; an interior zippered chest pocket
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
|Weight:||464 g (16.4 oz)|
|Fabric:||6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|