Patagonia: Women's Simple Guide Hoody
Our Price: $149.00
|*Aloe Green - MD||IMS#: 636941|
|*Black W/Catalan Coral - XS||IMS#: 713548|
|*Black W/Catalan Coral - SM||IMS#: 713549|
|*Black W/Catalan Coral - MD||IMS#: 713550|
|*Black W/Catalan Coral - LG||IMS#: 713551|
|*Black W/Catalan Coral - XL||IMS#: 713552|
|*Curacao - SM||IMS#: 636950|
|*Leaden Blue - MD||IMS#: 713560|
|*Leaden Blue - LG||IMS#: 713561|
|*Leaden Blue - XL||IMS#: 713562|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Aloe Green
Color: Black W/Catalan Coral
Color: Leaden Blue
Caption: Inside (Catalan Coral)
Caption: On Model: Front (Catalan Coral)
Caption: On Model: Back View (Catalan Coral)
Cassin Ridge, the Andromeda Strain, that ephemeral goulotte you've eyed for years. On alpine climbs where speed and protection matter, keep moving, scum your shoulders and let the spindrift slide. The Simple Guide Hoody will stay with you. Its lightweight double-weave stretch-woven fabric is supremely durable and constructed to resist wind, shed snow and breathe freely. A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor allows good visibility in bad conditions. Three zippered pockets secure your stuff; hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord hem cinch down and seal out the weather.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR finish; wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers with garages and a DWR finish; an interior zippered chest pocket
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
|Weight:||464 g (16.4 oz)|
|Fabric:||6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|