Patagonia: Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket
Our Price: $299.00
|*[Birch White] - SM||IMS#: 646193|
|*[Birch White] - MD||IMS#: 646194|
|*[Birch White] - LG||IMS#: 646195|
|*[Graphite Navy] - XS||IMS#: 646197|
|*[Graphite Navy] - MD||IMS#: 646199|
|*[Graphite Navy] - LG||IMS#: 646200|
|*[Graphite Navy] - XL||IMS#: 646201|
|*[Willow Herb Green] - XS||IMS#: 646207|
|*[Willow Herb Green] - MD||IMS#: 646209|
|*[Willow Herb Green] - LG||IMS#: 646210|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Birch White]
Color: [Graphite Navy]
Color: [Willow Herb Green]
Caption: Helmet compatible hood (Willow Herb)
Caption: Front View (Willow Herb)
Caption: Inside View (Willow Herb)
Caption: Back View (Willow Herb)
Where warmth, durability and all-mountain performance collide. The Rubicon Rider is an ambassador favorite for the coldest of days. Built with 150-g Thermogreen® insulation and a 100% polyester rip-stop fabric with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep the elements out.
Deluge® DWR Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant; H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, forearms and bottom hem prevent wet through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- New women's-specific fit with a tailored silhouette
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
|Weight:||2 lb 2.7 oz|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - Thermogreen®|
|Fabric:||Shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish|
|Reinforcements: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75- to 170-denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex|