Patagonia: Women's Rock Guide Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Rock Guide Pants are made of a soft, stretch-woven nylon tough enough to withstand the sharp crystalline scrambling of Joshua Tree. Offering a lightweight construction, 40-UPF sun protection, contemporary styling, and a streamlined fit, these pants are sure to be a go-to staple for any season. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch allow effortless high-stepping and stemming while an athletic cut that includes forward-angled side seams and straight legs with easy-to-roll-up cuffs allows this garment to stay in place through footwork-intensive routes. The button waist has a zip fly, belt loops, and a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. Well-thought-out pocketing includes two front drop-ins: one zippered on right thigh and two zippered below the back yoke. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Regular fit
- Regular rise
- Straight leg
- UPF 40
- Lightweight, stretch-woven nylon; separated zip waist (not pull-on)
- Zip fly and button closure; Pockets: 2 front drop-in; zippered right thigh
- Back zippered pockets below yoke
- Forward-angled side seams
- Gusseted crotch
- Inseam (size 8) is 32"
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Fabric:||96% Stretch Nylon/4% Spandex|