Patagonia: Women's Rock Craft Shorts
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The approach to the Elephant's Perch in Idaho's Sawtooth Wilderness requires a boat ride, creek crossings and a long, steep hike – that’s why Patagonia designed the Women's Rock Craft Shorts. Stretchy, fast drying, 4.5-oz nylon/spandex glides over sweaty skin and holds its shape after a hand washing and wringing. There are four useful, low-profile pockets, a button closure and zip fly. You'll live in these technical shorts; whether it's enjoying the perfectly flat granite slab tent spots at the Perch or fishing for brown trout for breakfast.
- Lightweight climbing and trekking shorts made of stretchy nylon with a DWR finish and UPF 40 sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two drop-in pockets in front; two flapped pockets in back; cargo pocket on right thigh
- Pocket flaps have snaps and decorative trim
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||96% Nylon / 4% Spandex|