Patagonia: Women's Rock Craft Shorts
Our Price: $59.00
|*Fge Forge Grey - 4||IMS#: 633641|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 8||IMS#: 633643|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 10||IMS#: 633644|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 12||IMS#: 633645|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 14||IMS#: 633646|
|*Stn Stone - 10||IMS#: 633660|
|*Ugn Urbanist Green - 12||IMS#: 633669|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Color: Stn Stone
Color: Ugn Urbanist Green
Caption: Front, on model
Caption: Back, on model
The approach to the Elephant's Perch in Idaho's Sawtooth Wilderness requires a boat ride, creek crossings and a long, steep hike – that’s why Patagonia designed the Women's Rock Craft Shorts. Stretchy, fast drying, 4.5-oz nylon/spandex glides over sweaty skin and holds its shape after a hand washing and wringing. There are four useful, low-profile pockets, a button closure and zip fly. You'll live in these technical shorts; whether it's enjoying the perfectly flat granite slab tent spots at the Perch or fishing for brown trout for breakfast.
- Lightweight climbing and trekking shorts made of stretchy nylon with a DWR finish and UPF 40 sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two drop-in pockets in front; two flapped pockets in back; cargo pocket on right thigh
- Pocket flaps have snaps and decorative trim
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||96% Nylon / 4% Spandex|