Patagonia: Women's Rock Craft Shorts
Our Price: $59.00
|*Asht Ash Tan - 8||IMS#: 710515|
|*Asht Ash Tan - 10||IMS#: 710516|
|*Asht Ash Tan - 12||IMS#: 710517|
|*Asht Ash Tan - 14||IMS#: 710518|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 14||IMS#: 710526|
|*Rdmg Radiant Magenta - 10||IMS#: 710532|
|*Rdmg Radiant Magenta - 12||IMS#: 710533|
|*Rdmg Radiant Magenta - 14||IMS#: 710534|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Asht Ash Tan
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Color: Rdmg Radiant Magenta
Caption: Front On Model (Radiant Magenta)
Caption: Back On Model (Radiant Magenta)
The approach to the Elephant's Perch in Idaho's Sawtooth Wilderness requires a boat ride, several creek crossings and a long, steep hike - that's why we designed the Women's Rock Craft Shorts. Stretchy, fast drying 4.5-oz nylon/spandex glides over sweaty skin and holds its shape after a hand washing and wringing. There are four useful, low-profile pockets, a metal-snap closure and zip fly. You'll live in these technical shorts, whether it's enjoying the perfectly flat granite slab tent spots at the Perch or fishing for brown trout for breakfast.
- Lightweight climbing and trekking shorts made of stretchy nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal snap, hidden drawcord, and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with VELCRO® closures
|Weight:||144 g (5.1 oz)|
|Material:||96% Nylon / 4% Spandex|