Patagonia: Women's Rock Craft Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
An ascent of Jebel Misht in the Omani desert entails climbing razor-sharp limestone, sleeping on stacked ropes and a 25-kilometer hike back to the jeep – all in a long day's work for the Rock Craft Pants. The lightweight, stretchy nylon/spandex blend has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 40 sun protection. These technical pants are gusseted for mobility, and feature a button closure, zip fly and belt loops. Drop-in pockets on the front and back (the rear ones have snaps) carry topos, etc.; the side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables.
- Lightweight climbing and trekking pants made of stretchy nylon with a DWR finish and UPF 40 sun protection
- Has belt loops, metal button and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with flaps; cargo pocket on right thigh
- Pocket flaps have snaps and decorative trim
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||96% Nylon / 4% Spandex|
|Inseam:||32 in (Size 8)|