Patagonia: Women's Retro-X Jacket - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Shield yourself from the raw, barreling winds of Tom Miner Basin with the Retro-X Jacket. It has a breathable, windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy polyester pile (86% recycled) on the outside and a moisture-wicking, 100% polyester brushed-mesh lining. Supplex® nylon panels down the sides and under the sleeves reduce bulk and slim the fit. A fleece-lined collar and protective wind flap prevent the chill from sneaking in. With Y-Joint™ sleeves and zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Windproof barrier bonded between cozy recycled fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full-front zip backed by wind flap; Y-Joint™ sleeves
- Quilted Supplex® nylon panels down the sides of body, sleeves and collar-stand, reduce bulk; spandex binding at cuffs and hem
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||Body: 7.5-oz Synchilla® 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4" pile|
|Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier|
|Trim: Supplex® 100% nylon|
|Weight:||501 g (17.7 oz)|